Jan Montgomery is an established Psychotherapist, Life Coach, Workplace Trainer and Clinical Supervisor. She works one to one with clients, runs workshops, and also hosts events and webinars.
- To develop an authentic brand identity that reflects her person-centred approach to psychotherapy.
- A website that would not only attract clients but would feel supportive and encouraging.
- A clear way to communicate the different branches with clarity.
- To begin to make mental wellbeing accessible to all.
We developed a brand that has a distinct but gentle look and feel. The colours, style of photography, font palette, tone of voice, textures and illustrations all align perfectly with Jan's mindful approach.
Brand identity development and brand styling, website, email marketing, infographics, photography, brand guidelines, illustrations, brand icons, power point presentations, copy writing and stationery.
- Jan feels confident in her new brand identity and website.
- Email signups have increased significantly.
- Email letters and blogs have increased engagement in topics surrounding mental wellbeing, regularly achieving an open rate of over 60%.